mPower.m is a
Mathematica package that interfaces with the following binaries for computing tesselations:
- qhull, a family of binaries from http://www.qhull.org, including
- qconvex, for complex hulls in 2D, 3D and higher.
- qvoronoi, for Voronoi Diagrams in 2D, 3D and higher.
- qdelaunay, for Delaunay Triangulation in 2D, 3D and higher
- Power Diagram binaries from Javier Bernal at the US NIST, including
- regtet, for regular tetrahedralizations in 3D
- pwrvtx, for computing vertices of power diagrams in 3D
Furthermore, mPower provides higher level functions for multicellular modeling and visualization utilizing these functions.
mPower was originally called
mQhull, but a cooler name was needed with the addition of power diagrams.
*Indicates that this entry point is an Option and not a function.